The 8 Components of Wellness – Emotional
Oct 18, 2021|
Complete wellness is not just physical. There are various components that must be in balance in order to live a colorful and vibrant life. One of them is emotional.
Emotional wellness means that:
- you control your emotions, they don’t control you;
- you express your feelings honestly and calmly;
- you hear and allow other people to express their points of view without trying to impose yours;
- you listen;
- you are empathetic;
- you don’t judge or gossip;
- you control your stress;
- you ask for help when you need it
- you are a good friend to yourself and others.
How well do you compare to this? Check in with yourself to see how you are doing.
#Wellness #EmotionalWellness #Empathy #Manageyourstress #Listen #Love #Selflove #Loveothers